Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cute Ideas






Wanted to share this really cute idea with you. Why sailing last week, I came across this lamp. I bought it for two reasons, one it matches my kitchen and second wanted to share this idea. One pottery crock, one lamp shade, a little wood working and a light kit. How cute is that?

Also wanted to share with you, one old picture frame, so me vintage valentines and cards, makes one great wall decoration.

Check this out found at second hand book stores and sales, I came across this wonderful vintage book series. American Country by Time Life. This book set of 20 volumes has classic country decorating ideas and explains all that is country. I fell in love with this set, because it will never go out of style. I found most of it on line for a penny a book. Shipping was terrible.Costly but worth it.

No comments: